Stay tuned for information on our 2018 Spring of Innovation event, which will take place in April.
Below is information on the 2017 event:
Join us for an inspiring and educational evening with an intense focus on new books - from manuscripts to pre-press to truck delivery. Learn every aspect of book publishing from live, active, inspiring authors.
Spring of Innovation events include speakers, select business showcases, delicious food and beverages, and live music. This program is ideal for creatives - authors, artists and inventors - and follows an over-arching theme of innovation in boxes, books and brains.
Quid Novi Innovations: where creativity meets.
The intimate setting of this event allows you to get a first-hand look at each participants' creative output—ask questions, meet new people, collaborate with creatives, expand your knowledge and grow your business!
This year's event features insightful authors with firsthand knowledge of the writing, publishing and marketing process.
- April Moore, executive director of Northern Colorado Writers
- Lisa Stenzel, author and founder of Emmadity
- Renate Justin, author of A Long Journey
- Rebecca Snow, author of Glassmusic: A Novel
- Mallory Griffith and Rachel Bedard, authors of Raising a Child on the Autism Spectrum
Click here for the event itinerary.
Come learn from active authors and gain inspiration!
Attendees will enjoy:
- Presentations by active authors
- Business showcase exhibits related to creating, publishing and marketing books
- Heavy appetizers
- Beverages (beer, wine, soft drinks)
- Live music by R.J. Clay
- Preview of 8th Annual Quid Novi Innovation Conference
- Great networking!
Attendee Registration: free for members with advance registration by April 27 (10 AM MDT); free for non-members with advance registration through April 23, $22 with registration April 24 - 27 (10 AM MDT); $30 at the door.
Share your new book!
Authors, share your latest creation with attendees, fellow authors, publishers, and others with an Author Table:
- Your name and book title on our Web site (if registered by April 20)
- One (1) Attendee ticket (with all the benefits listed above for Attendees)
- 3'x2' table space
- Social media recognition (if registered by April 20)
Author Table Registration: $25 for members, $50 for non-members; advance registration required
Showcase your growing business!
Editors, book designers, graphic artists, photographers, publishers, printers and others involved in the world of books - only 12 Business Showcase Tables are available and include the following:
- Four (4) Attendee tickets to event (with all the benefits listed above for Attendees)
- 4'x2' table and space for signage
- Social media recognition
- Logo on our Web site
- Great networking
- And, the warm-fuzzy feeling you get for supporting a great local event!
Business Showcase Registration: $110 for members, $175 for non-members; advance registration required